Monday, October 12, 2009

Unit3:around the world

Ex:1
  • Mombassa
  • Vienna
  • Crete
Ex:2
-Where do you usually go for your holidays?
-I usually go to cinema with my friends.
-When do you go?
-On saturday I go to Tengis cinema.
-What do you enjoy doing most while are you on holiday?
-I enjoy most meet my friends.
Ex:3
  1. Barbara and John are sraying at a fabulous hotel.
  2. Janet is staying in Vienna at a nice guest-house in the towm centre.
  3. Bob is staying in Crete at amarvellous camp-site by the sea.
  4. Barbara and John had been tried fish curry.
  5. Janed had put on wieght.
  6. Bob had tried snails.
Ex:5
exotic plase,fabulous hotel,lovely guest-house,marvellous camp-site;hot,sticky,cold,rainy,warm and sunny weather;magnificent palaces;gorgeos and sandy beaches;diliecious,excellent,especially and traditoinal food;beautiful city,amazing cave,wonderful island.
Ex:6
You won't believewhat a lousy place this is!We are having a awful time.The weather is cloudy ,and the hotel we are staying in is really dirty.The local people are very unfriendly and the food is horrible.I've naver had such an disgustingtime in my life.
Ex:9
  1. go on holiday/on a trip
  2. do some shopping
  3. have a holiday
  4. go for a walk
  5. go some sightseeing
  6. go skiing
Ex:10
1.b 2.a 3.d 4.c 5.e 6.f
Ex:11
  1. While she was having lunch someone stole her camera.
  2. He is dirty.He has been repairing since motning.
  3. He is sunburnt.He has been lyeing in the sun for hours.
  4. While there where exploring a cave a shark appeared.
  5. While she was skiing the broke her leg.
  6. she is tired.she has been working since morning.
Ex:13
  1. She left for her holiday in spain a week ago.
  2. I have been going on holiday to italy for four years.
  3. Have you ever travelled by ferry before ?
  4. I've never been to a forieng country before.
  5. She has been skiing since she was a child.
  6. I don't want to go to Hawaii again.I have already been there twice.
  7. I haven't unpacked yet so I can't go out.
  8. Dad was driving the car while mum was reading the map and drivind directoins.
  9. She has sunbathing when it sterted to rain .
  10. I've been to four different beaches so far.
Ex:14
  • I have never travelled by plane before. It's tne first time I have travelled by plane.
  • It's a long time since we went on holiday. We haven't been on holiday for a long time.
  • when/How long ago did he leave for Cyprus? How long is it since he left for Cyprus?
  • The last time I went to Spa[n was last summer. I haven't been to Spain since last summer.
  • James last went to Munich three years ago. James hasen't been to Munich for three years.
  1. The last time we went fishing was last summer. We haven't been to fishing since last summer.
  2. She has never eaten Chinese food before. It's the first time she has eaten Chinese food.
  3. When did he do to Naples? How long ago did he since go to Naples?
  4. It's a long time since we ate out. We haven't been out for a long time.
  5. He last went to Delhi-five years ago. He hasn't been to Delhi for five years.
Ex:15
Dear Mum
I'm writting to from Russian.My classmates and i came here an holiday a week ago.We are staying in children camp.So far the weather is very nice sunny and warm.We had been gone a lot of sightseesing .
However,we couldn't go to the anatomy museum yet.The food was very delicious and i enjoyed Russian bread very much.And we went to zoo which was very excellent.
Write soon!
Give me love to Uchka and Anucka.

Love from

Zula
Ex:16
Dear Angie,
I'm writiing to you from Madrid.My family and I came here on holiday ten days ago. We are staying in a fabulous hotel in the city centre.So far the weather is fine.We had gone a lot of sightseesing.We alraedy were to the Plaza Monumental,a huge stadium where bullfights took place.However,we weren't to the Prado museum yet. I tryed paella yesterday at an open-air restaurant.The food was delicious and the servise was excellent.The only bad thing was tht while we enjoyed our dessert,it started raining.Fortunately it was just a shower!
Well, I just go now-We're going to Toledo today.

Love,
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment